Thursday, September 6, 2018

first assignment

I think I could apply Dr. Cuero's concepts to my life such as how he said to have a universal conscienceness, to look at more than a person's color or creed but to just look at them as a person.
Something that I think I share with Cuero is that I don't let negative experiences stay negative, I just turn it into something positive whether that's fixing the problem or using the experience to motivate myself further.

It is very interesting to learn that highly creative people are different on a biological level.
To me it seems like this study shows that many people are born being more creative or less creative. I could see people who are born with more creativity go on to develop and hone those skills even greater in adulthood, while those who are born with less creativity would have to grow up in a creative undoing environment.

It's interesting to look at modern "art" as not much more than a recirculation of artistic trends in the past. I have found that lately as I get more into art and artists that there is very little if any original artwork anymore. My only question is if this is just a global phase or, with everyone able to have access to a nearly limitless amount of art, the world is running out of new artwork to pursue.


No comments:

Post a Comment